Enter to be an Exhibitor at the Fair
Create an Account — Go to:
2023 Open and Senior Fair Entry Registration
2023 4H and Youth Programs Fair Entry Registration
- Fill in all of the requested information. Make sure you choose the correct link above. Instructions are below.
1. Open/Senior Divisions Entry Site – https://polkcountyfairopen.fairentry.com
2. 4H FFA Division Entry Site – https://polkcountyfair4h.fairentry.com
3. (First time) Click on the link to create a FairEntry Account. (After that, if you are logging back in,
enter the email & password that you created and click the Sign in link.)
4. Enter your email address twice and click Create Account. IMPORTANT: This must be a valid
email address, so that you can receive the necessary confirmation messages.
5. On the Account Creation page, enter information into the fields (all are required). Account Name,
Phone, Password (enter twice to confirm).
6. Click Create Account.
7. Click “Begin Registration”
1. Click on the appropriate choice for your entry.
2. Enter the information into the four fields—all fields are required. Click Continue when all
information is entered.
3. (If you entered/spelled something incorrectly on the previous screen, you have the option
to Delete this Exhibitor on this screen.) Enter the information on the Contact Info screen—the
only required field is the top Home Phone Number. You can use the same email address that
you used to create the account, or an alternate one. If you wish to receive text messages,
enter your cell phone number and carrier. That number can be the same as the Home Phone
Number entered above, or different. Click Continue when you are finished entering data.
4. Enter your mailing address. All fields, except Address continued, are required. As the onscreen help states, the address entered here will be used for mailing premium checks, etc.
Click Continue when all information is entered correctly.
5. If your fair set up custom fields/questions for you to answer, those will be step 4 on the
progress bar at the top. Answer any questions and click Continue.
6. Review your exhibitor information. If any information is incorrectly, click the green Edit
button in the appropriate group to change it. When all information is correct, click Continue to
Creating Entries – Each exhibitor can have multiple entries. One entry must be made for each item,
animal, class, etc. For example, if an exhibitor is bringing 2 photographs, two entries into the
photography class must be created. If an exhibitor is showing one horse in 5 events, five class entries
must be created. Once all entries have been created for the first exhibitor, you have the choice of
creating another exhibitor in this family (and entries) or proceeding to check-out (submitting the
entries, whether or not fees are charged).
1. Click Add an Entry beside the correct exhibitor (if more than one has been created).
2. Click Select beside the first department you wish to enter. Any departments that are not
available for entry will be noted as “Not Available” with a short explanation.
3. After you select a department, you will see a list of divisions to select from, and then a list
of available classes. Also notice that there are blue “Change” links in case you mistakenly
select an incorrect department, division, or class.
4. After you have selected the class, click the green Continue button.
5. If this is an animal class entry, you may be required to specify which animal will be
exhibited in this class; that may be optional; or you may NOT be able to specify the animal at
entry time. If you are able to do that, you will see the option to “Add an animal”.
6. Fill in all of the fields with information about the animal you intend to exhibit. Click Create
and Add Animal when finished.
7. If the animal information was entered incorrectly, you have the option to either Remove
From Entry (creating a new animal) or Edit Animal Details. When it’s correct, click Continue.
8. Any questions related to entry in this class will be next. Click Continue after answering
9. The Review screen allows you to double check this entry for accuracy, and make any
changes necessary. When the information is correct, click Continue and that class entry is
10. When each class entry is complete, you have 3 choices for what to do next:
a. If all class entries have been completed for one exhibitor, you can Register another
Exhibitor in this family.
b. If this exhibitor has more class entries to make, you can Add another Entry for this
c. If all entries for all exhibitors in the family have been completed, Continue to Payment to
finalize and submit your entries.
11. Review your entries for completeness and accuracy. Notice the Summary and Detail
buttons at the top of the list on the right. If there are errors, click on the green Entries section
at the top of the page. Click Continue when all information is correct.
12. Read the payment instructions and select your method of payment. You may either mail
a check or pay with a credit card. NOTE: Even if you owe no money (no fees are charged)
you must click Continue to the last “Confirm” step to submit your entries.
13. Read the information in the “After you Submit” section. You will have to check a box to
“Agree to Terms”. Click Submit to finalize the entries for the exhibitors in this family. After
you click Submit, no changes are possible to these entries.
• Be sure to complete your entry (including the final “Submit” step) NO later than June 19th.
• Recommended browsers: Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. Older versions of Internet Explorer
may cause unexpected results.
• Register all entries for each exhibitor in the family before proceeding to the Payment section.
• Be sure to click the “Submit” button when you have completed your entries. Entries are not final
until they have been submitted.
• Check your email inbox for a confirmation email with a list of your entries and any related fees.
• You will receive a second email when your entries have been approved by your fair.