During the Fair
Camping is allowed at the Fair Park during the Polk County Fair.
- Junior Division animal exhibitors/families will have the 1st priority in receiving a campsite.
- NO dogs or other pets are allowed on grounds during the fair.
- NO generators may be run during the fair.
- Camping units may not leave Fair Park until after 6 p.m. on Sunday to allow for livestock load out.
- Camping fees for full week of fair: without electric – $25.00 – with electric hookup – $75.00
- Camping reservations must be submitted by: JUNE 15, 2018
- There are a limited number of electric campsites in the fair park – applications are on a first-in/first issue basis. Once all permits have been issued, we put the extra applications on a waiting list.
- Camping permit and vehicle pass will be mailed after receipt of completed application and payment. (Except for horse camping area – permits are handed out on-site on Wednesday of fair week).
- Space is limited – each site is about 12 feet in width – therefore each “campsite” is allowed 1 additional vehicle per spot. Additional vehicles may be parked in the fair general parking area.
- ABSOLUTELY NO LATE ENTRIES ACCEPTED.
Camping at the Polk County Fairgrounds (not during the Fair)
Contact Janis Larson 715-553-0118 for more information
Camp Site with electricity per unit includes use of dump station – Daily Fee – $25.00
Camp site without electricity per unit -includes use of dump station – Daily Fee – $15.00