CAMPING RESERVATIONS FOR POLK COUNTY FAIR (During the Fair)
• Camping is allowed at the Fair Park during the Polk County Fair.
• Junior Division animal exhibitors/families will have the 1st priority in receiving a campsite.
• Space is limited – each site is about 12 feet in width – therefore each “campsite” is allowed 1 additional vehicle per spot. Additional vehicles may be parked in the fair general parking area.
• NO dogs or other pets are allowed on grounds during the fair.
• NO generators may be run during the fair.
• Camping units may not leave Fair Park until after 6 p.m. on Sunday to allow for livestock load out.
• Camping fees for full week of fair: without electric – $25.00 – with electric hookup – $75.00
• Camping reservations must be submitted by: JUNE 14, 2017
• There are a limited number of electric campsites in the fair park – applications are on a first-in/first issue basis. Once all permits have been issued, we put the extra applications on a waiting list.
• Camping permit and vehicle pass will be mailed after receipt of completed application and payment. (Except for horse camping area – permits are handed out on-site on Wednesday of fair week).
POLK COUNTY FAIR CAMPING APPLICATION FORM (PLEASE PRINT)
Submit this form by June 14th
Name of Exhibitor:___________________________________________________________
Parent/Guardian of Exhibitor: __________________________________________________
Phone#:________________ Text Msg? Y/N E-mail: ___________________________
4-H Club: _______________________ Exhibit type/reason to stay at fair:______________
TYPE OF CAMPSITE:
_______Camper without electricity ($25.00) ______TENT Camping ($25.00)
______Camper WITH electrical hookup ($75.00) (select type: ___110 ___ 30 AMP)
Type & size of camping unit you plan to bring: ______________________________
(Incomplete forms without identifying information will not be accepted.)
AT FAIR – NAME AND CELL for emergency’s _____________________ cell#: ____________
Alternate emergency contact: ____________________________ Phone: _______________
Please make check payable to: Polk County Fair Society
Please return completed application with your payment to: Janis Larson, 1375 County Road G, Milltown, WI 54858. ABSOLUTELY NO LATE ENTRIES ACCEPTED.
Camping at the Polk County Fairgrounds (not during the Fair)
Contact Janis Larson 715-553-0118 for more information
CAMPER RENTAL PER UNIT (with electricity)(per day)-includes use of dump station $20.00
CAMPER RENTAL PER UNIT (without electricity) (per day)-includes use of dump station $10.00